Our innovative and welcoming team helps guests craft the best, personalized experiences for their Old West getaways. It’s truly no wonder that locals and tourists alike voted us gold in Best Property Management Company of JH in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Let’s take a peek at some of Outpost’s exceptional personalized experiences and insider travel tips that make us the go-to for Jackson Hole, Wyoming vacations!
Stay Outfitted with outdoor rentals, baby gear, florals, liquor, and so much more. All items are conveniently delivered pre-arrival. This personalized service is available exclusively to our guests and homeowners. Provisions, a sister company to Outpost, combines convenience and comfort all in one place. Guests have the option to book private chef dinners ($1000 minimum with advance notice), giving you a stress-free, relaxing and memorable food experience in the comfort of your rental.
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is home to some exceptional restaurants. Be sure to make reservations! We don’t make them for you, but here are our recommendations for local dining:
- Fine dining: Glorietta Trattoria, Kampai, Coelette, The Kitchen
- Casual eats (reservations needed): Teton Thai, Calico, Cafe Genevieve, the Local
- Casual eats (no reservations needed): Merry Piglets, Rations at Basecamp (lunch only), or the Mangy Moose Bar
Activities abound in the valley!
Again, we highly recommend you make reservations in advance. You and yours will undoubtedly have the best recreational experiences in all of Wyoming if you follow our insider’s list below:
- Bike rentals: Hoback Sports or Wilson Backcountry (be sure to ask them for trail recommendations and conditions)
- Whitewater Rafting and Scenic Floats on the beautiful Snake River: Dave Hansen, Jackson Hole Whitewater, or Barker-Ewing
- Fly fishing: Western River Anglers or Snake River Anglers
- Paddleboard rentals
- Wildlife and Photography Tours
No reservations needed here
- Hikes: grab your bear spray, Creekside sandwich for that picnic lunch, and head out for a great day in the park
- Our favorite Grand Teton National Park day trips: Jenny Lake Loop and Bradley/Taggart Lakes
- Our top three non-national park day trips: Table Mountain, Ski Lake, and Jackson Peak*
- Swimming Holes in Grand Teton National Park: String Lake, Phelps Lake, and Jackson Lake
*For the outdoor enthusiast searching for something more off-the-beaten-path, this is a great hike in the Gros Ventre Mountains. Be sure to take a high clearance SUV as the road is rugged. Trust us, the views of the Tetons are well worth it!
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Seeking some mindfulness? Enjoy yoga on the deck and salute the sun with expansive views over the Teton Valley!
Get excited for spectacular views and adventures. You’ll make cherished memories for years to come.