As we have all been following the very sad and concerning news regarding the spread of the coronavirus, we wanted to take a moment to address this period of uncertainty and its affects on Jackson Hole. Below we comment on our updated cancellation policy for new bookings, our CDC guided cleaning protocols, and the re-opening of the Jackson Hole economy.
CANCELLATION POLICY ON NEW BOOKINGS
Below, we have outlined the deadlines to receive a full refund less the processing fees associated with guests arriving in:
May 2020: 10am Mountain Time (MST) prior to the check-in day.
June 2020: One-week prior to the check-in day.
July 2020: Three-weeks prior to the check-in day.
August 2020: 31-days prior to the check-in day.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to process your cancellation. Standard cancellation policies apply for any booking whose check-in date is on or after September 1, 2020.
Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. We are here to help and can assess each situation on a case-by-case basis in order to be more flexible.
OUTPOST CLEANING STANDARDS
We are following all CDC-recommended protocols for cleaning properties and disinfecting surfaces throughout our properties:
1. We are taking extra precautions by further disinfecting all doorknobs, remote controls, surfaces, switches, and all frequently touched surfaces throughout our properties.
2. Our team members all wear gloves and masks throughout the duration of their time cleaning and inspecting each home.
3. We have instructed all staff with possible guest interaction to social distance and err on the side of caution.
4. If any COVID-19 symptoms are experienced, all staff members have been instructed to report symptoms to their managers, stay at home, and self-isolate for 14 days.
5. We offer discounted mid-stay cleaning services for guests who wish to have their units disinfected and cleaned while they are out enjoying their day.
Book with confidence knowing we are taking all the proper precautions to ensure your health during the duration of your visit.
VACATION RENTAL BENEFITS
In the age of coronavirus, there are numerous benefits associated with staying at a vacation rental versus a hotel or motel:
1. Almost all guests arrive and depart directly to and from their rental property without having to visit our office. For all our properties, there is absolutely no human interaction necessary.
2. Most of our homes have little to no common spaces whatsoever.
3. Have access to a full kitchen and cook-in or reheat pre-made food with ease.
Please reach out if you have any questions. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
RE-OPENING OF PARKS AND LEISURE BUSINESSES
Please note the following are estimates based on conversations Outpost has had with business representatives or other sources close to said businesses. These are merely estimates and dates could be delayed or re-opening plans could be withdrawn:
1. Grand Teton National Park’s gates will open at noon Monday, May 18th. According to Buckrail, the Park will be open to recreational access, day-use hiking trails, biking, riverbank and lakeshore fishing, and some approved tours.
2. Yellowstone National Park will also open on Monday, May 18th and travel will be limited to the lower loop of the Park: Lake, Canyon, Norris, Old Faithful, West Thumb, and Grant Village. Only Wyoming entrances will be open. Read More.
3. The ordinance mandating out-of-state visitors self-quarantine for two weeks has expired.
4. The ordinance mandating gyms, salons, massage parlors, retail businesses, etc. has also expired. However, businesses are taking all precautions and opening slowly. While individual massage therapists have indicated that they will take on clients on a case-by-case basis, massage parlors have not indicated when they would reopen.
5. The ordinance mandating that restaurants can only offer curb-side pickup and delivery is set to expire on May 15th. Most restaurants we have spoken with plan to continue operating in said fashion until either Memorial Day weekend or until the beginning of June.
Given the rapidly changing environment and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, we encourage you to continue to check back for updates and reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
email@example.com • (307) 690-4790 ext 2